#BITTechTalk ep. #105 w/ Amanda Spann
On this episode of the Blacks In Technology #BITTechTalk podcast our guest is Amanda Spann, Entrepreneur, Marketing Director and Founder of SpannandCompany, a marketing consulting firm.
About our guest
Amanda Spann is marketer and app entrepreneur on a mission to help fellow founders build and accelerate their brands. She currently serves as the Co-Founder and Marketing Director of Tiphub, an impact driven innovation community for entrepreneurs in Africa and the African Diaspora.
Prior to her current venture Amanda was the CMO of Blerdology, a tech social enterprise to support and engage the black tech community and the first organization to host hackathons targeting African Americans. The company helped to spark black interest in technology, assisted aspiring minority entrepreneurs get their apps or projects off the ground for little to no cost and bridged policy and innovation to combat social issues.
The Florida State and Georgetown grad has been honored as one of Business Insider’s 30 Most Important Women In Tech Under 30, Walker’s Legacy 2016 Power50, Rolling Out’s 25 Women you should know, as one of BET’s Blacks on the Brink of Greatness, as well as one of the 5 future leaders in technology by Black Enterprise Magazine.
- Blacks In Technology Announces Masten Worley as New Director of Strategic Partnerships and Business Operations
- Blacks In Technology presents: The Tech Life…Getting Hired – Engineering at Puppet w/ Grace Andrews and James Jones
- Win a Free Pass to USENIX ATC 2017 conference
- Win A Free Pass to the USENIX Security Symposium 2017 Conference
- Blacks In Technology announces partnership with USENIX