Win A Free Pass to the USENIX Security Symposium 2017 Conference
The USENIX Security Symposium will be held on August 16 – 18, 2017 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Blacks In Technology will be giving away several conference passes to select BIT community members. Qualifying for a free pass is easy!
How do I qualify to win?
- Become a member of the Blacks In Technology community
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill out the following form
The conference pass does not cover travel or any other expenses.
If you’d rather purchase a pass to the conference, follow this link to register and use this discount code to get $50 off the price of conference admission: SEC17BITMEM
About USENIX Security ’17
USENIX Security ’17 will bring together researchers, practitioners, system administrators, system programmers, and others interested in the latest advances in the security and privacy of computer systems and networks.
- Blacks In Technology Announces Masten Worley as New Director of Strategic Partnerships and Business Operations
- Blacks In Technology presents: The Tech Life…Getting Hired – Engineering at Puppet w/ Grace Andrews and James Jones
- Win a Free Pass to USENIX ATC 2017 conference
- Blacks In Technology announces partnership with USENIX
- Blacks In Technology presents: The Tech Life…Getting Hired – Engineering at GitHub w/ Jasmine Greenaway and Stanley Goldman